CEVO question

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
I am looking to get CEVO training, but I have no idea what the three classes are. Do they have to be taken in progression or would I be able to take a II or III class. I am having an issue finding a CEVO I class

abulldog

Forum Ride Along
I am looking to get CEVO training, but I have no idea what the three classes are. Do they have to be taken in progression or would I be able to take a II or III class. I am having an issue finding a CEVO I class

I just took the class 2 weeks ago and it is my understanding that CEVO III is just the newest version of CEVO. I did not have to take I or II to take III.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I just took the class 2 weeks ago and it is my understanding that CEVO III is just the newest version of CEVO. I did not have to take I or II to take III.

Correct. It's usually offered through your place of employment.

OP
OP
traumaluv2011

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant

Oh okay, thank you very much for clarifying.

nwhitney

Forum Captain
My school offers CEVO III as a prereq to medic school. Maybe check with your local community college.

If I remember correctly the difference between II and III is who the class is for. II is for police and III is for EMS and Fire.

OP
OP
traumaluv2011

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
Alright thanks. I found a CEVO III class at a private ambulance company 40 minutes up north. I'm only a volunteer at the moment. I only have a year of experience so I still need the experience to go paid.