Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Lower thus far.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Same as last year.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

eynonqrs

Forum Lieutenant
How much has your call volume gone up, down or stayed even from last year arround this time ?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Our call volume goes up almost 1.2% each month. As predicted the baby boomer and other factors are setting in.

R/r 911

OP
OP
E

eynonqrs

Forum Lieutenant
I just recently did my stats for the company I volunteer with. We are at 470 now. Our norm for the year is 500. This is going to be one of the busiest years thus far.

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
We are up at about 26,000 so far this year. Last year at this time was about the same - but the killer season is just underway. I think we will surpass it.

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I hear everywhere I work is going up. I think we're about at 1,500 or so at one place, compared to under 1,000 last year. No surprise--a big new subdivision opened up this year. Don't know the yearly volume for another, but we get about five more calls each month than we did the month before. No idea at the third, but I'm not getting many breaks...

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
We used to run 2000 a year, that has steadily gone down though. Last year we only ran 1600 and this year we are only at 1200 I beleive. I don't know why. Maybe all the folks we transport just die cause we touched them.:unsure:

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
At my college service, a series of sports games threw our stats up a bit, so we are on track to do about 350-360/year as opposed to 320. At a private service I work for, we are on track to do about 161,000 rather then the norm of 155,000.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Cases requiring care off campus rollercoastering.

We recently lost our higher level practitioner who sent every chest wall pain case to the ER. We are working hard to cut back narcotic orders and stop inmate cheeking and trading of meds. This year was busier than last year but promises to scale back.

Last edited by a moderator: