Best Android App for NREMT-P exam

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
Does anybody know of a good Android App to prepare for National registry Paramedic exam.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
An alarm clock so you don't miss your test.

Read your books, do the JBlearning online practice exams if you need to get used to the computer based testing. Otherwise don't waste your money.

OP
OP
iftmedic

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
An alarm clock so you don't miss your test.

Read your books, do the JBlearning online practice exams if you need to get used to the computer based testing. Otherwise don't waste your money.

I agree I'm just crammed up in an ambulance 5-6 days a week now bringing a bunch of books in not very practical... I have to re take my National registry in order to get my Texas state Paramedic license.

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
Ok if space is a premium get the spiral bound AHA guide that had pals, acls, and NRP.

Limmer in all honesty has a nice series of apps

OP
OP
iftmedic

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
uploadfromtaptalk1401123478067.jpg
ok if space is a premium get the spiral bound aha guide that had pals, acls, and nrp.

Limmer in all honesty has a nice series of apps

Angel

Paramedic
fisdap and jb learning helped me the most (fisdap is a bit better because itll tell you what areas you need to study, if you buy the version with the 3 comprehensive tests)
itll probably be best on a tablet, or phone if you have a big enough screen.

OP
OP
iftmedic

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
fisdap and jb learning helped me the most (fisdap is a bit better because itll tell you what areas you need to study, if you buy the version with the 3 comprehensive tests)
itll probably be best on a tablet, or phone if you have a big enough screen.

Cool, thanks I will definitely look in to those.

rmena

Forum Crew Member
I totally agree with the fisdap and JB being money. A good rule of thumb for good test prep is if you are constantly having to go back to your book and look up finite details. If you have a test prep that you are cruising through no problem you can bet its too easy and will lull you into a false sense of being awesome.

Anjel

Forum Angel
Cool, thanks I will definitely look in to those.

I used a great app called Paramedic Review plus. Tons of questions and like 5 practice tests.

It explains why you got a question wrong/right. It was 12 bucks I think. Helped me more than anything else.

Also... 101 last minute study tips- paramedic. Its an app by EMS1. Just has a bunch of random things that are key points to know.