Approved Online Refreshers?

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
Hello everyone,

I browsed the forums before posting this and while there are similar questions, I can't seem to find one that answers mine exactly.

In short, my NREMT has lapsed. I still have a valid state of MI license as well as CPR, CPR instructor, and ACLS.

I very quickly had to move out of state. I am now in the state of GA and need a National for a GA license through reciprocity. I have looked over the website and it appears that I need a refresher course. I was hoping to take one online and have found a few. But I cannot seem to find a definitive list on the NREMT website of which online courses are accepted as a refresher to challenge the National Exam.

I have tried to call them numerous times but my current job for the moment is your typical 9-5 M-F job. I get lunch from noon to one and per their website those arr their "limited staff hours" and no one has ever picked up the phone...it's me sitting there listening to "on hold" music for an hour on my lunch.

Does anyone know any online approved courses that the NREMT would accept? Specifically I'm trying to confirm distanceCEs. I have also used CEsolutions for my UMBC CCT, but I'm not sure if any of that translates as a refresher course for the NREMT either.

If anyone can provide insight I'd appreciate it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Even after the refresher you are still going to have to take the national test again. The only way you can recert through CE hours/refresher is if your NREMT is still current.

http://cecbems.org/FindCourse.aspx

OP
OP
T

TornWingedAngel1

Forum Crew Member
yes, I know I still need to challenge the exam as well. but I jsut want to make sure the refresher I pay for and put the time into is one that's accepted to challenge the exam.