anybody know anything about lee county ems???

danno34

Forum Probie
When did you find out you were hired? Right away?

Action942Jackson

Forum Crew Member
It wasnt bad at all...100 question test...physical agility wasnt bad...typical trauma alert scenario and the interview was straight forward..i start july 11th!

Please do tell when you found out. Because I made it through and scored on the higher side of the exam and haven't heard squat.

Flmedic89

Forum Ride Along
I passed the test and scenario and also did not receive a call. Sorry to give the bad news but they called all 7 hires the day after if you didn't get a call you were not chosen.

Flmedic89

Forum Ride Along
I was told all the hires have already been called you can call HR to confirm for yourself but that's what I was told.

zkeegan

Forum Probie
Ya i got the phone call the next morning at 11am...i scored an 86 on the test not sure of my other scores

Flmedic89

Forum Ride Along
Congrats man I got an 84 on the written and 92 on scenario was ranked like 30 out of 55 though haha Anyways good job and again congrats!

zkeegan

Forum Probie
For anyone who tested june 5th...word is that they may be hiring 5-6 more people off that list around october...the job is amazing good luck!

zkeegan

Forum Probie
LCEMS is testing again 12/13-12/14...its now a two day hiring process with a start date of 1/23...

ops18

Forum Ride Along
I've on top of the lee county opportunities website like a hawk for the last 3 months and I have not seen a job posting for EMS, is there a different site that I should be going to? or are they going to post it pretty soon?