Any San Diego IFT / BLS companies hiring?

Eeyore

Forum Ride Along
Anyone have a lead? :unsure:

I was told the Express, MaxCare and Balboa are hiring. There's some new companies, Liberty, Xtreme and First Greyhound that I also think are hiring. I know Liberty and Xtreme are, not too sure about First though.

EMT turnover is high so putting in apps everywhere can't hurt. Shotgun effect, throw enough out, something will hit.

OP
OP
W

Wiggle

Forum Crew Member
I was told the Express, MaxCare and Balboa are hiring. There's some new companies, Liberty, Xtreme and First Greyhound that I also think are hiring. I know Liberty and Xtreme are, not too sure about First though.

EMT turnover is high so putting in apps everywhere can't hurt. Shotgun effect, throw enough out, something will hit.

Hi - When did you get this update? I have recently submitted apps (within the last month) for some of those companies and I will go back and submit another if they're hiring again.

Thanks

Zerbo

Forum Ride Along
If you guys are aware of any companies that are hiring - please give me a heads up.

I've applied for:
Balboa, Pacific, AMR, Express and Care

I'm looking for a part-time position. I've gotten 2 interviews so far and did very well, but no offers.

I would appreciate any suggestion of where to apply - Thanks

Wiggle

I'm an FTO at Balboa. We recently hired a batch of 14 full-timers since we've had so many EMTs go to part-time due to medic school and fire academies, so unfortunately I don't think we have any part-time positions open at the moment. I believe HR will keep your application on file though, and I'll make sure to post a new thread if I hear about any hiring. Good luck!

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
You're kidding me. 24 hours of ride time scares you?