another newb

Medivixen

Forum Crew Member
PCP-IV from British Columbia canada here.
22 f practicing 3 yrs
Dont really know what to say...if you wanna know more ask away..B)

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Hi. Welcome to our crazy corner of the world. Anyone caught starting "US EMS vs Canadian EMS" will be rolled in honey and left on an anthill. That's my new rule. :-D

And someone is going to say something about the FUN in dysFUNction... just give 'em a few minutes.

Oh, and don't feed Jon. Except me. I'm Jon too, but not *that* Jon, and it's ok to feed me. I like steak.

mreid99

Forum Crew Member
Welcome

to the forum, from NewBee to another.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Welcome! There are quite a few of you Canadian folk here 'eh. :)

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Welcome to EMTLife Medivixen - we put the Fun in Dysfunction!

BWAHAHAHA

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
Liese is just mad because she is a terrible RA..lets kids get away with ANYTHING..and walks around in unsat atire

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
welcome welcome

One RUle you cant feed Jon FM EMT..thats MY Jon and therefore I feed him anyone feeding him will be beaten with a wet switch then rolled in salt....

dont feed the other Jon either hes bad bad bad bad

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
welcome welcome

One RUle you cant feed Jon FM EMT..thats MY Jon and therefore I feed him anyone feeding him will be beaten with a wet switch then rolled in salt....

dont feed the other Jon either hes bad bad bad bad

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!!!

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Fair warning...

vol012.jpg

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome! There are quite a few of you Canadian folk here 'eh. :)

What is it with Canadians and their love for US ems websites/forums? What is it with Canadians and their love for ems? How can you people stand that cold weather?

Sineath02

Forum Lieutenant
What is it with Canadians and their love for US ems websites/forums? What is it with Canadians and their love for ems? How can you people stand that cold weather?

I wish I had Celine Dion for a wife....I would cook a nice dinner for her then make sweet love as she then sings me to sleep

Yeah sorry not exactly what you are talking about,but she is canadian