AMR Rollover on I-15 Hesperia

Level1pedstech

Forum Captain
Any AMR people from the High Desert or down the hill know anything about the rollover Saturday evening on I-15 between Oak Hills Rd and Hwy 395. I was north on I-15 at about 1830 on Saturday when I saw all the lights and emergency equipment on the frontage road just to the east of the interstate. There was an AMR rig being loaded on a flatbed it looked like it had rolled off I-15 and onto the frontage road. Possibly a High Desert car or maybe an inland empire unit on a transport up the hill. I could not get logged on to the CHP incident log in time to get details or see if there were any injuries. Hope all are well.

Anyone who knows the area is well aware of the high number of rollovers and accidents where vehicles leave the interstate and wind up on the frontage roads that border both sides of I-15 between the summit of Cajon Pass out to Stoddard Wells Rd. I bet there is not one section of that 15+ miles of fence that has not been replaced multipile times. To be honest most of I-15 from San Diego to Vegas is nothing but another big grinder waiting to happen.

Last edited by a moderator: