AMR Redlands/Rancho

Hey people, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else who applied to these locations this year. I applied to both of them in May and October in that particular order. Come to find out, when I checked online, my applications were both listed as "Declined/Closed". I never even got a chance to interview with them! I wonder what the deal is. I have a super clean record and have even interviewed with other Inland Empire locations. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated.

TRSpeed

Forum Asst. Chief
Well you should apply every 6months. As for the interview, AMR out here has a wait of about a year maybe more. Although we have been hiring tons lately since the EOAs are up for bid in a couple of years.

janos987

Forum Ride Along
As someone who's currently experiencing this with the same locations I have to ask, did you ever have any luck?

wtferick

Forum Captain
I only missed 4 questions. When i went in i dont actually recall talking to any others who didnt have experience :[ but you never know! Its ems

slewy

Forum Lieutenant
I just interviewed for AMR Riverside about 2 weeks ago. When should I be hearing back if I got it or not?

janos987

Forum Ride Along
From what I've heard they'll either mail out the job offer or communicate via email..you might check the status of it on their website to see if they haven't closed your application, though.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
From what I've heard they'll either mail out the job offer or communicate via email..you might check the status of it on their website to see if they haven't closed your application, though.
I have never heard of them doing that before. Usually you will get a call from HR letting you know

slewy

Forum Lieutenant
Hey everyone, I got an email staying I have a second interview for 3 hours. Can anyone give me some info on what to expect?

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I'n not sure what the 3 hours would be...Maybe the group interview.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
I don't remember being there for 3 hours...interesting.

janos987

Forum Ride Along
Supposedly Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.. after getting the "declined" app status for multiple locations with no feedback I think it's time to throw in the towel. Best of luck to those that got it!

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Have you tried to call HR & ask why you keep getting declined? Or do even have a possibly idea of why you keep getting declined?

Keep your head up though either way, I haven't gotten jobs that I have really wanted. I finally realized I had to get on with who ever I could until something better opened up. Best of luck.

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
I didnt get the job lol
wanted full time, only had part time available.

I have bills to pay lol But its ok, i have my eye on Hall
Part Time and Full Time often have less to do with hours and more to do with benefits.

As a part timer, I can work every say if the shifts are available.