A new one on me

sharpenu

Forum Probie
This is my first post here. I wanted to share this call. Just last week, I was called to a Doctor's office (911) to transport a man to the hospital who had his upper bridge in his colon. The patient went to the Dr, and told them he swallowed his false teeth.

I am not buying that one, as I feel it is highly unlikely that a complete upper bridge would make it all the way through without getting stuck. This thing was all the ay through the colon, and sitting just inside the rectum. I laughed at our medical director, who was on ER duty, as he broke out the speculum to retrieve the teeth.

Just when you think you have seen people stick everything imaginable in a body cavity...

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Sigh.......... what folks will do........ Thought I hid the "stupid" button.......:wacko:

rchristi

Forum Crew Member
Kinda adds a new twist to the phrase "Bite me"

MedicMeJJB

Forum Crew Member
:wacko:Hope he isn't planning on putting that back in his mouth... nothing will taste the same again...

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Ahem... Google the phrase "Kiester stash"...

SOOOO embarassing when an inmate's cell phone goes off and he's handcuffed and has no pockets...

JonTullos

Forum Captain
I will never be able to keep a straight face when I hear someone say "bite my butt." Thanks!

And welcome. :)