Your moniker-what's it mean?, why did you pick it?

FFMedic1911

Forum Crew Member
ff/medic because that is my career and 1911 for my favorite handgun

MedicineMan975

Forum Crew Member
Nicknames

When I was first setting up my Hotmail account when I was around 15, I was asked for a user name. So always being a huge Sir Sean fan, (and not wanting to be cliche with any 007 reference) I chose one of my favorite Connery movies for inspiration. So, "MedicineMan" = The Baddest Mofo' to ever come out of Scotland and the "975"= A random series of numbers that sounded cool (you can never go wrong when a "niner" is involved.) So the name has stuck and now serendipitously I am in the medical profession, so it works there too.

MrUgly

Forum Ride Along
Forum name

I have been going by the handle "MrUgly" since about 1987. I was a member of several Bulletin Boards and I got into an argument with one of the older posters. It degenerated into a name-calling free-for-all, and he eventually called me a "dumb, ugly b*stard", I retorted by responding he should address me as "Mister Dumb Ugly B*stard" and that he should be smiling when he said it. I also had a few self esteem issue, and "MrUgly" seemed to fit.

Hazmat91180

Forum Probie
Hazardous Materials Team and 9-11-80 is my birthday. :sad:

Believe it or not I had that Alias FAR before 911 happened.

QueenEMT

Forum Probie
Okay... my boyfriend calls me his little queen all the time (and treats me like one) so I couldn't think of anything original... so QueenEMT had to do...