Worse Experiences Ever!!!

tpruitt1992

Forum Ride Along
Hey Guys. Im currently going to school at the Arizona Academy of Emergency Services (AAES) to be an Emt and later on be a paramedic. I was just curious of some of the stories you might have that changed your life or at least made a big influence on you...

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Once, this kid with awful grammar signed up to ask a vacuous question.

Just kidding, that happens all the time.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Fine, fine, I won't just bite the newpersons.

There's a whole forum for stories, and the "Scenarios" forum has some interesting stuff. I don't know of any threads that just compile exciting stories, though.

General newpersons stuff: There's a forum for NREMT practice and questions, and I might have already answered some of your other questions.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Play nice.

MrConspiracy is grumpy but correct there are tons of stories on EMTLIFE that are exactly what you're looking for. Try going to google and typing in something along the lines of "changed life, EMTLIFE, interesting stories" tons of stuff will come up.

And welcome to the forum :)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
This is a very private subject. Buy us a couple beers first.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
If I told you I'd have to kill you...then, because I am an EMT bring you back to life...then kill you. then...:rofl:

JPINFV

Gadfly
I met the grim reaper once.

I love psych patients. :D
tumblr_lsx0xtC7Dv1qa0aeyo1_500.jpg

Shrugs... and according to Wikipedia she's a member of Mensa.

/Ellen Muth... Dead Like Me... if you need the reference.

Forum Crew Member
Try doing some ride alongside in your off time...you'll be amazed just how quickly you'll collect your own life changing experiences