Woman kills 3 week old baby, eats it

Hockey

Quackers
including the brain

6a00d83451b1b869e20115714ca057970c-pi

Monday, July 27, 2009 SAN ANTONIO - A woman charged with murdering her 3 1/2-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j65NeeVH5ihfMyvu7qiBZWQBV-kgD99NR7IO0
Screw trying to "help" her. She can't be helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Pardon my language but that is one sick :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and a perfect example of why we have the death penalty.

OP
OP
Hockey

Hockey

Quackers
Pardon my language but that is one sick :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and a perfect example of why we have the death penalty.

But but, she needs help, not death! She can be SAVVEEEEEEEEEEED!

She can be saved with a needle in her arm while laying on on the table

firecoins

IFT Puppet
why use a needle when you can use swords?

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic

Unfortunately, I don't know if the death penalty will be handed down in this case. She may be deemed "mentally unstable", and be spared.

But we can hope.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Unfortunately, I don't know if the death penalty will be handed down in this case. She may be deemed "mentally unstable", and be spared.

But we can hope.
Remind me again why I hate lawyers?

Sasha

Forum Chief

But we can hope.

She is mentally ill.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Sasha

Forum Chief
And your point is?

She is mentally ill. She shouldn't be executed for it. I am not absolving her of any crime, and it is a terrible crime, but I don't believe mentally ill should be executed for being mentally ill.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
She is mentally ill.

You're telling me there are mentally stable murderers?

Sorry, something is screwed up in your head to do a violent crime, no matter how you spin it. Shouldn't exempt you from the punishment.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief

Sorry, something is screwed up in your head to do a violent crime, no matter how you spin it. Shouldn't exempt you from the punishment.
Right, especially when it's obviously untreatable. It's a shame she didn't pull a weapon on cops and save us the cost of a trial and imprisonment.

Sasha

Forum Chief

Never did I say she doesn't deserve punishment. Death penalty? No. Life imprisonment? Yes.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
And never did any of us say kill her for being mentally ill. Kill her for doing the crime.

Sasha

Forum Chief
And never did any of us say kill her for being mentally ill. Kill her for doing the crime.

The crime would not have been commited had she not been mentally ill, so you WOULD be killing her for being mentally ill. PPD is a terrible thing!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
ALL violent criminals are mentally ill in some respect. You obviously aren't right in the head to do a violent crime.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
The crime would not have been commited had she not been mentally ill, so you WOULD be killing her for being mentally ill. PPD is a terrible thing!
So is circular reasoning.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Remind me again why I hate lawyers?

Because they keep scumbags like this alive?

I hope they do use the death penalty, but like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if she just got life.

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
She is mentally ill. She shouldn't be executed for it. I am not absolving her of any crime, and it is a terrible crime, but I don't believe mentally ill should be executed for being mentally ill.

She wouldn't be executed for being mentally ill. She would be executed for killing, dismembering, and eating her child.