Which service?

FFPRN16

The catch-all
If you were going to move for a job with all things considered, cost of living, pay, and protocols which service would you pick from. Williamson co, Sussex or Cyperus creek EMS or would you pick another agency?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I've been to texas once, and wasn't super impressed. I've been to delaware, but to be honest, the system didn't seem to be that different than how NJ ran their EMS system, although with a much lower call volume.

There is not one perfect system, but if you do a search here for BEST EMS system, i'm sure you can get plenty of opinions from both current and former employees who are in those theoretical "unicorn" EMS systems.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Not Cypress Creek. PM me for details.

Honestly though, depends on what your motivations and desires are.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Sussex. From my understanding, it’s ~2 hours to at least 2 major East Coast cities, has a similar feel to where I am at currently, reasonable call volume with ALS-only intercepts, county retirement and benefits.

And honestly, being a lifelong Californian having never experienced full seasons, it has that as well. So why not?

That said, Wilco was always my second choice. If there is any service I’d consider moving to Texas for, it’d be one spearheaded by Dr. Jarvis.