Where is the ivory tower

hfdff422

Forum Lieutenant
When I joined this site, I thought I was going to have relevant conversations on the issues of the day, and get insight from other people in the same situations I was. Turns out that insight boils down to learning the Dr. Brackett song.

Oh well, I am having more fun than I would in that ivory tower.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
not totally - we've had some relevant conversations.

But this group would be awsome to pack into a bar together sometime... we've got to meet up someday.

Jon

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by hfdff422@Dec 2 2005, 10:51 AM
When I joined this site, I thought I was going to have relevant conversations on the issues of the day, and get insight from other people in the same situations I was. Turns out that insight boils down to learning the Dr. Brackett song.

give it time. From I have found with this group -vs- some others is everyone here seems to be "on the same page" in a sense of the word. However, that is with the exception of 1 or 2 whom rarely post. I just posted some information about a Hunter Down incident & there is quite a bit more here to check out & get involved with. Have fun ;)

emtbuff

Forum Captain
I agree. This group of people does seem like we're all on the same page. This site is also alot more active then some of the others that I check out. So don't worry about it and jump in and have some fun.

Jon first of all we should all be old enough to get together and pack a bar ;) Might help.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by emtbuff@Dec 4 2005, 03:04 PM
I agree. This group of people does seem like we're all on the same page. This site is also alot more active then some of the others that I check out. So don't worry about it and jump in and have some fun.

Jon first of all we should all be old enough to get together and pack a bar ;) Might help.
Oh I bet we could get Jon in, I snuck into stricter places than bars when I was his age. We need to start another get together post. <_<

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by hfdff422@Dec 2 2005, 10:51 AM

Chucking insults at me?

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Ya, well.. Ya know..

Like I've said before. There is more to the life of EMS than.. EMS. We all have lives away from the bandaids, the blood, the stress, death, and pain. I feel that EMT life is a relection of the lives of 478 (how many members we have) EMT's, Paramedics, First Responders, Firefighters, and other public safety personnel. We may invoke job related conversation a couple times a day, maybe only a few times a week.. But really, I'm just getting to know the others, and looking for some way to relax in our time away from our patients.

That's my point of view.