What makes you proud?

shorthairedpunk

Forum Lieutenant
I would like to hear what makes you proud to be a part of EMS about your EMS system and even your sevice you work for (if there is anything about your service)

Im proud to be part of a progressive ILS system that gives ALS a run for their money while still allowing its BLS aspect to excel. (to start)

emtbuff

Forum Captain
What makes me proud of my EMS service is the comrodery (sp) between all the emts new and old. It is a small town and we all lean on one another for support at the loss of a pt. or at the loss of family members. Also the willingness of finding someone willing to take call at spure of the moment even if paybacks are given right back.

What makes me proud to be identified as an EMT is that I like being able to help someone in the time of need and it makes it all worth it to see someone you know smile at you and say that I am glad your here.

Summit

Critical Crazy
I'm proud to be part of a rural EMS system with progressive BLS protocols (IV, combitube, etc).

I'm proud when former EMS pt's I've never seen come up and thank us as a group out of the blue.