What is funniest thing that ever happen on a call

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
What is the funniest thing that has ever happen to you on a call?

rfrielly

Forum Ride Along
I got pee on by a dog. My partner watched what the dog was getting ready to do and didnt warn me. Now is that messed up? He got a real good laugh out of it.

OP
OP
1badassEMT-I

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
I got pee on by a dog. My partner watched what the dog was getting ready to do and didnt warn me. Now is that messed up? He got a real good laugh out of it.

Now thats funny!!!!!

PotashRLS

Forum Crew Member
We had an older gal who was a frequent flyer a number of years back. I happened to be driving on that call and she asked me if I could drop her rented movies in the night return box for her...........I did.

OP
OP
1badassEMT-I

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
We had an older gal who was a frequent flyer a number of years back. I happened to be driving on that call and she asked me if I could drop her rented movies in the night return box for her...........I did.

I had a pt that wanted sort of the same thing...... Ask if we could go thru McDonalds drive thru. We did.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
An important ride-along!

After years of driving "low-top" ambulances, we finally got ourselves a high-top Ford! The first week I was using it, the head of County EMS took a ride-along day with me and my partner. I was driving.

Coming back to the Hospital (without a patient, Thank the Gods!) I popped my head in to the back of the rig and told our ride-along; "Bump coming!" warning her about my "touch system" (I learned to drive in NY!) of parking which involved hitting my rear wheels on those little concrete barriers in the ER bay.

I put the unit in Reverse and backed right in to the low hanging "EMERGENCY ROOM" sign above the ER bay.

You got it! I forgot I was in a high-top, the head of EMS tumbled to the floor, the sign got smashed, the fiberglass roof got poked and some way, I weaseled my way out of it!

OP
OP
1badassEMT-I

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
After years of driving "low-top" ambulances, we finally got ourselves a high-top Ford! The first week I was using it, the head of County EMS took a ride-along day with me and my partner. I was driving.

Coming back to the Hospital (without a patient, Thank the Gods!) I popped my head in to the back of the rig and told our ride-along; "Bump coming!" warning her about my "touch system" (I learned to drive in NY!) of parking which involved hitting my rear wheels on those little concrete barriers in the ER bay.

I put the unit in Reverse and backed right in to the low hanging "EMERGENCY ROOM" sign above the ER bay.

You got it! I forgot I was in a high-top, the head of EMS tumbled to the floor, the sign got smashed, the fiberglass roof got poked and some way, I weaseled my way out of it!

Low buildings got to love them!

Hockey

Quackers
My partner got mounted and humped by the patients (shep size) dog as he was doing CPR about 2 weeks ago. Funny thing was, he didn't realize for a few seconds.

I about fell over laughing (internally of course) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
1badassEMT-I

1badassEMT-I

Forum Lieutenant
My partner got mounted and humped by the patients (shep size) dog as he was doing CPR about 2 weeks ago. Funny thing was, he didn't realize for a few seconds.

I about fell over laughing (internally of course) ;)

Can you imagine the site of that?