What did you get for Christmas?

jjesusfreak01

Forum Deputy Chief
I ended up with a Gerber Hinderer (I swear I didnt ask for it), a Littmann Master Classic II, a Luminox 3001 watch, and a second Gerber knife (standard non whacker type).

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
Nothing, just family. Not to much extra money to go around these days. I bought for niece's and nephew's.

nemedic

Forum Captain
a bit of cash, some giftcards, a new leatherman, and a new Littman Cardiology3 from a cousin that works @ 3M

C.T.E.M.R.

Forum Lieutenant
the usual clothes/giftcards and cash, Now im going to order my gift to myself, the 5.11 reversible reflective jacket, fully embroidered. YAY! and some new boots!!! oh and seeing all my family that was the best gift

Fox800

Forum Captain
Parts and labor for my car (worked on it all day with my dad), saved me about $800 vs. having a mechanic do it. Also clothes for my ski trip, some chocolate, and some spending money. And an expensive Christmas dinner out at a seafood restaurant.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Gift card for iTunes and Starbucks, a Rays windbreaker, candy, leftovers, and most important to me, time with the family.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I got my paramedic books basically as an early christmas present... Other than that I'm not sure. I didn't have time to open them this morning before I went from on-call to on-duty. Maybe when I get home tonight I can open them and see what I got

EMS49393

Forum Captain
My Father dressed up as Santa to give out our gifts, so that itself was a treat. He makes a jolly fat man. I got cash and my much longed for serger machine.

I busted my bank on presents for everyone. I'd rather give then receive to be perfectly honest.

Adz

Forum Crew Member
A much needed new pair of boots for work (others has multiple holes in the bottoms) and some time with family that I don't see often. All in all it was a great day.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
A "wow, I can't believe Santa remembered I loved that Cinderella doll," a "I got my tractor and trailer, I don't need anything else," a new photographer (my 8 yo) and her pictorial record of the day, and a knock-down, drag-out Wii Mariocart Tournament with about a dozen of my favorite people.

And a snowstorm.

It's been one for the record books.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
New Patagonia jacket, some new computer speakers and an Emerson CQC-7

merry Christmas!

Trauma_Junkie

No rest for the wicked...
A pair of ESS goggles for my SAR helmet (my favorite gift this year by far!), some gift cards, and a couple books on GSAR and man tracking.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
smart wool socks, the traditional Toblerone chocolate bar and some vintage train ads from the 50s (I collect that stuff)

Sassafras

Forum Captain
A starter recording studio so I can get back into vocals again. Now to tune the piano after the move 3 years ago.

DarkStarr

Forum Lieutenant
littmann classic ii se bronze, and a leatherman fuse which will be returned towards a alx black, a watch, also apparently a small bls kit is still to come.

EMSLaw

Legal Beagle
A great day with the family and lots of spiral ham for the second time in a week. If I eat any more ham or left over ham, I'm going to turn into one.

On the more material side, a Kindle DX, which seems really cool, even if I haven't gotten much chance to play with it yet. :)

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown got jack and a stern talking to from Mrs Brown about "what makes you think tonight will be any different than the previous 355 nights of the year?"

Brown also got a bill from Santa for decades of misappropriated gifts and depreciated income on unused coal.

Brown dislikes Christmas! :sad: