What books

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
Ok all, what books are on your shelf/in your chest/in your bag that you love? It could be about emergency medicine or medicine or anything!

Veneficus

Forum Chief
Ok all, what books are on your shelf/in your chest/in your bag that you love? It could be about emergency medicine or medicine or anything!

Lol, I am proud of my library. I have far too many books to list here.

OP
OP
EMT91

EMT91

Forum Lieutenant
I saw that just now loo but here we can add non medical books. And ven share your top ten maybe?

blindsideflank

Forum Lieutenant
Tintinalli=bible
Bates guide to physical- new to me.. Awesome

The rest
Couple patho books
Pharmacology for nursing (I'll look up the exact name)
A few a and p books, I hates greys anatomy, I think it's just cool for the collection.
Various ekg books, I actually don't own dubins
Doing it right, haven't read it. Bought for girlfriend to prepare for interviews, on that note she has tons of books for occupational therapy
Pals/acls/nrp/itls
ATLS
Guide to physical exam (I think) it's a nursing text, pink one
Basic sciences books

Next year I'm taking a course on abg's and one on ventilators (RT courses) so I'm interested in the books for those
We have a collection probably 75 plus books, now I just need time to read them. Struggling through some stuff on head injuries right now

PUBMED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

blindsideflank

Forum Lieutenant
YouTube....
Wiki (admit it, you use it)

I love books like a brief history of time but haven't read anything like that in a while.
Can't wait to have kids to read them the stories of Bruno and boots at McDonald hall (is that right?) hell I even liked the Harry potter books...embarrassing
Not much of a reader, used to lots while camping, now I sleep :(

Veneficus

Forum Chief