What board games do you play to de-stress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
Hey, I'm new here - I have great respect for what you EMTS do...

Anyone play board games to de-stress?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I used to play MordHeim, but I can't find anyone to play with and my miniatures are packed away in stroage. I will ocassioanlly play Munchkin or CAH too. Old school board games? None really though

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Poker
Gin Rummy
used to play chess and checkers, with some backgammon thrown in.

Now I watch cartoons, read comic books, and spend time with my family.

OP
OP
R

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
Those are cool too. There is a new Paramedic game coming out pretty soon. I'll post it in the other forum shortly. Don't think I can post it here...

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I haven't played a mean game of Monopoly in ages. I know there was an EMS Monopoly game out some time ago, but most paramedics I know want nothing to do with playing a work-related game outside of work.

Also- "I sunk your Battleship"...just 'cuz I felt like saying it.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Anything that allows me to drink beer... half joking...

OP
OP
R

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
I haven't played a mean game of Monopoly in ages. I know there was an EMS Monopoly game out some time ago, but most paramedics I know want nothing to do with playing a work-related game outside of work.

Also- "I sunk your Battleship"...just 'cuz I felt like saying it.
Haven't played Monopoly in over 25 years, not a fan anymore.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Haven't played Monopoly in over 25 years, not a fan anymore.
You said board games. Chutes And Ladders, Candyland, heck even Connect Four simply because it was awesome are what comes to my mind when I hear board games.

I still play Words With Friends with one of my buddies which is Scrabble-ish, but it isn't technically on a board. We also have a set of dominos at my station.

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Not a board game but I enjoy EMS trivial pursuit. Its a good knowledge refresher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
Trival pursuit counts as a board game. It's interesting how many old school games are mentioned vs the new stuff that's out there. I feel old now.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
OP
OP
R

RescueSquad

Forum Probie
I posted a thread in the General Advertising forum about the new game Paramedics: Clear! - Check it out if you have any interest and thanks to all EMT's for the inspiration.

I'm going to play Mastermind with the kids later...

Status
Not open for further replies.