wanted

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
so this isn't quite EMS related... is that bad?

I'm looking for a jeep wrangler; a ford ranger; or a (heavy sigh) chevy s10. Some small-ish truck that I can beat up that won't quit on me. I've got a car, but it's ... not liking the way I drive it. (and crash it, to be sure); so if ya'll got something, I'm interested. ^_^

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Have you tried carsdirect.com, autotrader.com, ebay.com, and the local classifieds?

My only advice to you is carfax.com. I know of a girl that went used car shopping and couldn't find a single car out of 20 that hadn't been totaled and rebuilt.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
And beware of anything that has been anywhere Hurricane Katrina has hit. We've been seeing cars out here that were flooded out in Katrina, but cleaned up and are being sold at a WAY higher price than they should be. (Some states have strange ways to "wash" the titles.. or something)

I dunno about ebay motors either. Everyone I know that's dealt with it has had horror stories.

Dude, head down to your local used car lot. :p I bought a 1994 Explorer a few years back, and only paid $3500 for it. It's been working great.

OP
OP
c-spine

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a 19 year old without the bank-roll. Unless the car lots really love me and would be willing to do like...$100 a month... LOL

gradygirl

TROUBLE
*not serious*

I think I found something you might be interested in...though it looks like it might need a little work.

849279044_l.jpg

OP
OP
c-spine

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
Looks good. Maybe minor body damage.... :p

Too big of a truck for me to handle. I like little trucks... -hides-

Thanks anyway! :)