Want to be Medic in need of help!

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I'm currently in medic school. What makes you so important to where you feel like people should give you money? Work hard and save up. Do it like everyone else.

soflomedic14

Forum Crew Member
Man, I wish total strangers paid for my medic school......
I'd be more than embarrassed to even think it was ok to post something like a gofundme for school

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Look at that, it's gone. But seriously, OP, do yourself a favor and do it yourself. All of us here have.

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Really?

Try your local recruiters office. National Guard will help pay for medic school.

Chances are there's an IFT in your area willing to pay part or all in exchange for x years working as a medic for them.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
But we need to make sure of it lol

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

VentMonkey

Family Guy
But we need to make sure of it lol
IMG_0315.GIF

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Once you are in paramedic school, I'll give you all the answers to the test questions. It will be so easy you will barely even have to study and pass the class with flying colors.

Can that apply to me? ;) Half joking.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
"I worked really hard to pass Paramedic school, and only need to retake my skills exam on the 15th of July. It's out of state, and requires an overnight stay due to distance. I want to continue to help others, and the best way is passing this exam. But the cost of the test and distance are extremely prohibitive. 911 EMS has become my way of life, and my coworkers, have become my family. Would you please help me help others?"

PEOPLE DONATED 600 DOLLARS FOR THIS! WUT WUT WUT

soflomedic14

Forum Crew Member
"I love helping people which is why I joined Boy Scouts of America and achieved the Eagle rank....I'm not asking for a handout, I'm asking for a donation to help your own community healthcare system through my education...." he also plans on becoming a doctor so I'm sure there will be a gofund me for his medical school as well. Get your check books ready y'all!

I wonder if he ever thought about getting a job?