Video... wow

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
5,181
212
63
I think he may need some ASA, but that's about it!
 

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
7,989
48
48
Wow... thats an old video.... Dr. Eckstien looks so young.

Is it just me, or did the trailer look to be soft-sided?
 

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
5,181
212
63
Jon said:
Wow... thats an old video.... Dr. Eckstien looks so young.

Is it just me, or did the trailer look to be soft-sided?
Look Jon, this thread and YouTube have no place for common sense.
 

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
6,255
717
113
Yeah, old clip, but still an amazing story.
 

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
2,021
3
0
MMiz said:
Look Jon, this thread and YouTube have no place for common sense.
LOL....

Its STILL a Semi!!

Lucky lil S**t. Wonder what he is doing today.....
 

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
974
1
18
EMTPrincess said:
doing today.....
Muttering "Oh crap" every time he gets near a semi? Driving a bigger car? Avoiding the LA freeways entirely? :D
 

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
226
2
0
I'm impressed. by both, really..
 

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
974
1
18
c-spine said:
I'm impressed. by both, really..
It's like the TV show "Jackass" has spawned countless copycats - thus giving us some further job security. :-D
 

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
7,989
48
48
No... did you just say Jackass?

My ambulance Co. is the one featured in some of their stupider stuff... like the "fake dead body"....

Yeah. The joys of West Chester, PA
 

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
974
1
18
Jon said:
No... did you just say Jackass?

My ambulance Co. is the one featured in some of their stupider stuff... like the "fake dead body"....

Yeah. The joys of West Chester, PA
The Joys of Idiots.

I hate that stupid show.
 
Top