Update

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Life seems to have decided to get very busy on me as of late, and it still feels like I'm catching up from being down in Biloxi those two weeks.

Hopefully, things are starting to calm down. I've been helping to organize a full-day conference for about 150 attendees which is later this week, so that should free up some time, and we're also getting done with our big annual "business" meeting for my church. I also spent all day ysterday finishing an electrical project in the front yard.

I finally completed the tests for my Class B learner's permit, so I'm now getting ready to start driver training on the fire engines at the department. We're desperately short of Engineers, so I'm also going to be working on that side of it too.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Hey, good to hear from you!

I too will be very busy this week... it was supposed to be wrap-up/move-in week for my new place, but a close friend of the family passed away and last night one of my aunts passed as well. :(

I'll be back when I can.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
It's good to hear from you and hear all is well!

You too Erica!

Does being able to drive the engine have some clout in fire? If if you dont mind me asking stupid questions, what's a fire engineer? <crappy joke> Do you drive some special fire train </crappy joke>?

Take care, and pop in when you have a chance :)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Being able to drive the engine means that he now has another option, as opposed to:

A: going inside with a hose to put out the fire
B: going in WITHOUT a hose to search
C: Going on the roof, without a hose, to ventilate
D: Stand at the door and collect tags

He can now stand at the truck, and go.... yay... fire... Burning.....

at least that's how we ride out here.

Jon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Oh, and it is good to hear from both of you.

jon

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Welcome back!!! :D :D :D