1. Tired of seeing ads? Click here to register today and the ads go away. It's completely FREE, too!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our Store is open, now with t-shirts and keychains. Click on STORE in the top menu.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't find what you're looking for? Use the search bar in the upper right corner.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming classes forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Suggestions, Feedback & Questions' started by TransportJockey, Dec 1, 2015.

1. TransportJockey

TransportJockey Forum Chief

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    I have no idea if this could work, but maybe a section for us to post upcoming classes that members find interesting? It doesn't seem the education section works for it, since it's geared for discussion... But maybe a subforum in education for upcoming classes? I know it brings up the forum looking like it endorses one or another ,but figured I'd ask lol

2. Chimpie

Chimpie Site Administrator Community Leader

Education:
    MFR
    That's an interesting idea. What would be some examples of "interesting classes" that would gain enough attention to create a subforum?

3. TransportJockey

TransportJockey Forum Chief

Education:
    Critical Care EMT-P
    On the critical care side, stuff like flightbridge ed or other prep courses, stuff like regional instructor courses (like the naemse instructor one classes), ccemtp classes, pncct classes, specialty airway courses, etc

Chimpie likes this.
  4. MS Medic

MS Medic Forum Captain

Education:
    Paramedic
    I like this idea. A good example for me is capnography. When I went through school, it was something so new that it wasn't taught. I've spent time reading up on it so that I'm familiar with the basics that I need to know on a daily basis but more training on the subject is always appreciated.

WildlandEMT89 likes this.