Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Bat

• Sea Gull

• Total voters

DaintyFlight

Forum Ride Along
Anyone ever heard of it? <--------------- :ph34r: I hate the book they gave me......... the reading material sucks fish tacos! I'm about to drowned it in my toilet! I like the whole class room ordeal but just didn't have time, I'm glad I know medical terminology already. The whole BOOT CAMP thing I hope that will be enough time ....... my goal out of this whole thing is to be a flight medic so I have a ways to go!!!!!! :wacko:

wouldn't that be cool if they had F-15's out there in the field .... yah ummm not much room in the inside huh? :unsure: how about I just parachute out of one on to the Helicopter? ..... yeah I need sleep LOL next I will be saying Falcore from the never ending story can drop me off at the rescue site.. no biggie Peace PEEPS Manda :huh:

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
Nope never heard of it. Your poll question is not about EMS but a kids movie from way back the movie is The NeverEnding Story.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
DaintyFlight

DaintyFlight

Forum Ride Along
This is true ...... The poll basically was asking what animal Falcore is? In a strange proxy way the luck dragon did have something to do with EMS because he was basically going to be the ambulance ...........in my little world of imaginary EMS rides

Afflixion

Forum Captain
Yes, I have heard of it and know a few EMT's who have completed the course when they went they used the AAOS text otherwise known as BOB or Big Orange Book

medic417

The Truth Provider
Yes heard of it and there are much better online programs out there.