The WORST job

ksEMTbabe

Forum Crew Member
I just quit my first full-time EMS job after 7 days... It was like moving in next door to the Beverly Hillibillies (not the house in California, but the neighborhood they left). My boss (who was also my partner) was the biggest male cheauvinist I've ever met in my life...we ran about 12 calls in the time I was there and the most pt contact I got was putting a 3-lead on. Needless to say it wasn't exactly sharpening my skills. I guess my first clue should have been when I was informed it wasn't necessary to wear gloves since they knew everyone we hauled.... So I guess it's back to part-time for me! At least I get to make my own hours again :)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:eek: :blink:

Wow, you stayed THAT long?

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
so what made the boss chavanist EMTbabe ??

~S~

VinBin

Forum Captain
Stevo said:
so what made the boss chavanist EMTbabe ??

~S~

heh...:ph34r:

ksEMTbabe said:
I was informed it wasn't necessary to wear gloves since they knew everyone we hauled
yea, thats probably one of the signs that should indicate you shouldnt work there...

ImCubanB

Forum Probie
:ph34r: ...

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
Last time I looked if your employer tells you to NOT use your PPE it is an OSHA violation, one of the $70,000 variety...maybe someone should politely call OSHA on this wonderful professional...as to keep the rest of us from looking like a bunch of "rednecks with redlights"