the 100% directionless thread

terrible one

Always wandering
And we are losing another medic, already down a few which means more forces coming my way. Great :/

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
It's a hoodie and pajama pants kind of morning. Brrr.

Screenshot_4.png

GMCmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Got a message from a Medic that I used to work with. A guy he knows at one of the AEL bases applied unofficially asked about me. Supposedly got stellar reviews, not sure I trust what this guy says so who knows what he really said, in other news its my first time out deer hunting this year

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I also have an interview scheduled. Next week, I’m flying to interview for what sounds like a great fit.

We’ll see if it’s as good as it sounds.
Fly where?

agregularguy

Forum Lieutenant
Had only 1.5 calls today on my 12 hour shift. Fewest I've had since getting here! Was not expecting that considering we were level 0 for both transport trucks and QRVs for several hours on Friday. Was figuring it would be like that all weekend.

ThePants

Forum Crew Member
Had only 1.5 calls today on my 12 hour shift. Fewest I've had since getting here! Was not expecting that considering we were level 0 for both transport trucks and QRVs for several hours on Friday. Was figuring it would be like that all weekend.
I've averaged 1-2 calls per 12 for the last week and a half. Today has been almost non-stop transfers and psychs. Was hoping to grab a bite, but just got another psych with an hour and a half left on shift. I guess the vacation is over.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
It’s official. I’m the grim reaper. I’ve been averaging a full arrest every shift since I’ve been at my internship. I’m slowly thinning the population of our area.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Damn, of course I'd discover my trucks battery is so completely dead that not even a jump will get it to turn over....right as it's time to leave on Monday morning -_-