Texas state licensing after the nremt

Itsm3e

Forum Ride Along
I just passed the nremt exam and want to apply for my state license, my question was how soon after the results, can I see my registry number....I believe I need it to apply for the state license. Do I have to wait for the certificate in the mail? I've checked my profile and it still says not currently certified despite getting the congratulations on earning your national ems certification result...might be trying to act too fast but will I have to wait for the mail?

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
you will see it once it appears on the website.

its a 3 day workweek due to christmas and new years..... I can assure you, very little productive work will be done, so waiting a few days won't kill you, and any submissions you do won't be processed until after the new year.

congrats on passing, but be patient my friend.

OP
OP
I

Itsm3e

Forum Ride Along
you will see it once it appears on the website.

its a 3 day workweek due to christmas and new years..... I can assure you, very little productive work will be done, so waiting a few days won't kill you, and any submissions you do won't be processed until after the new year.

congrats on passing, but be patient my friend.

Lol thanks, and I figured as much but I wasn't sure, but thanks for the reply!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You can print out your new NREMT card from the NREMT site once it's approved, but I believe DSHS only required your registry number. Once you get your numbers from NREMT you should be good to do the online DSHS application and submit it