Squee!!!!

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
I GOT MY STATE LICENSE TODAY!!!!! :wub:

I can officially run with my group of first responders now!! :beerchug:

Ok, so I'm just a little bit excited right now... I've waited over 2 months for my license...and i got it!! I'd hug my mailman if I knew who he was... ^_^

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
c-spine said:
I GOT MY STATE LICENSE TODAY!!!!! :wub:

I can officially run with my group of first responders now!! :beerchug:

Ok, so I'm just a little bit excited right now... I've waited over 2 months for my license...and i got it!! I'd hug my mailman if I knew who he was... ^_^

First of all congrats!! As far as hugging the mailman..... well everyone asked if I knew what caused us to have 5 kids..... I would reply "Yes, but every time we move we get the same mailman"........... so I am not so sure he deserves a hug from me.

Bwahahaha!!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
DT4EMS said:
First of all congrats!! As far as hugging the mailman..... well everyone asked if I knew what caused us to have 5 kids..... I would reply "Yes, but every time we move we get the same mailman"........... so I am not so sure he deserves a hug from me.

Bwahahaha!!
Best. Post. Ever. ... and congrats!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
MMiz said:
Best. Post. Ever. ... and congrats!

Yep...congrats to cspine and Kip's mailman. :p

OP
OP
c-spine

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
lol... thanks all!!

TCert... when we're both 21, we'll go out for a drink. We can meet half way and find a good bar. ;) Us and our guys. ^_^

ok... so maybe I *won't* hug the mailman. I don't want 5 kids! hehe

gradygirl

TROUBLE
c-spine said:
TCert... when we're both 21, we'll go out for a drink. We can meet half way and find a good bar. ;) Us and our guys. ^_^

It's a date! B)

Last edited by a moderator:

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
Just so long as no one laughs at the "old guy" dancing on tables!

( You know Matt takes people laughing at him personally)............ Bwahahaha!!

Who luvs ya man!

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
*hic*

To shellibrate yuur passingh.. i had a few beers at teh bar down that thar street. *hic*

how in the heck did I get home? and where are my socks!?

congrats :D

(no, I'm not drunk. just kidding. wish I was, though. Moving sucks!)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Congrats.

We really do need to all get together and get drunk one of these years.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I do one hell of a heeeyy macarena. Otherwise my dancing is like a full-body-dry-heave.

I really want to see one of my students do the Evolution of Dance for the talent show.

There will be a Summer of 2007 EMTLife meeting. If not... I blame Jon... and Kip.

gradygirl

TROUBLE
MMiz said:
I do one hell of a heeeyy macarena. Otherwise my dancing is like a full-body-dry-heave.

There will be a Summer of 2007 EMTLife meeting. If not... I blame Jon... and Kip.

Ok, now I'm sure I can't promise not to laugh!!! :lol:

Uh oh, looks like we're still gonna be too young to join in the festivities. I guess we'll just have to have one in Summer 2008 as well. :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Wait a second... aren't you dealing with drunk freshmen at your school? Don't tell me you have a lot of 21-year-old freshmen!

gradygirl

TROUBLE
-Gasp, 19 year olds getting drunk?!?!?- Yep, almost all of those "innocent" freshies are 18-19 or so. Hey, since they've got time, money, and a means, of course they'll get hammered and have us treat them. I just don't know why they by such cheap stuff. If I get slammed, I want it to be on quality stuff. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
TCERT1987 said:
-Gasp, 19 year olds getting drunk?!?!?- Yep, almost all of those "innocent" freshies are 18-19 or so. Hey, since they've got time, money, and a means, of course they'll get hammered and have us treat them. I just don't know why they by such cheap stuff. If I get slammed, I want it to be on quality stuff. :p

This weekend was "move in" day for the students at the U of IL, hahahahahaha! :rolleyes: Last night listening to the scanner.....multiple "intox" med calls lol. Welcome back, kids!:p