Song I wrote for EMS/FIRE/Police

Hoofguy

Forum Crew Member
Well it's a rough version of the song.. It's unmixed and still needs drums and a few other tracks but I had to get it done for my old Fire Dept's banquet.

There are only a few EMS/Fire type songs out there and it's very hard to write one and not make it hokey. I am very proud of this song and I think when we are done recording it, it's going to touch a lot of people. At least that's my hope.

I think we can all relate to the lyrics in this song and I hope ya'll enjoy it.

www.coryyoungmusic.com The song is titled "The Call" It will only be up for about 24 more hours then I'll be pulling it down until I finish it. I just thought it would be nice to share with you guys this stripped down version.

Stay safe out there..

Epi-do

I see dead people
I really like it! Can't wait to hear the finished version, once you get it up.

OP
OP
H

Hoofguy

Forum Crew Member
Glad you liked it.. However I don't understand why this is moved to General Advertising when I'm not selling anything and am just sharing something, thought that was what the lounge was for?.. I have no gain from sharing this music at all, just wanted EMS people to hear something written for them.

Doubt many are going to get a chance with it tucked away here, oh well.

Cory

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
It was moved to Advertising to be consistent with our forum rules which defines advertising as promoting anything not related to EMTLife.

Anjel

Forum Angel
I LOVE IT!!!

Great job. Let us know when it is done.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Everyone looks everywhere on this site Cory!
You have a lovely voice, keep the songs coming...we all need music to heal the emotional wounds that life brings at times.:)

Cheers Enjoynz

Anjel

Forum Angel
So... I just ended up listening to all of your songs. Absolutely amazing.

The Call of course is my favorite. And then "Are you happy" and "still do"

GOOD STUFF!

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
This is Praise, Cory...you are a marketing genius! Through an honest desire to honor everyone you've written a song that EVERYONE will listen to!

But more important is it absolutely NAILS why we're ALL in the game.

Thank You!

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
Love it, well done

Just one thing, I think it would be better to have the dispatch call at the begining as an intro rather than an outro :beerchug:

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
a little cheesy... but that might just be my cold, black burnt out heart speaking ;)

i'll be sure to sing this song in my head to amp myself up for the next 30 dialysis calls i run!

you have a great voice, btw!

Last edited by a moderator:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Love it, well done

Just one thing, I think it would be better to have the dispatch call at the begining as an intro rather than an outro :beerchug:

What crossed my mind was the call dispatched to needs to be clearly something that PD, Fire and EMS would be called to, something like "Police Officer involved in MVA, one car on fire, PD, Fire and EMS en-route (CRACKLE!)."

PanzerKitty

Forum Probie
You have a nice voice. :) Love the song.

OP
OP
H

Hoofguy

Forum Crew Member
Wow thanks guys!

The dispatch at the end was for my old Fire Dept that took care of me while I was very sick when I had my cancer fight, I put it there to honor them.

I'll let everyone know when it's finished.

Sandog

Forum Asst. Chief
I am a beefy white stallion (Okay, maybe a pony) FF and that song brought tears to my eyes. I loved it, sounds good too :)