Socal Fire Training - Online Class

spring2019

Forum Ride Along
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to take the EMT online class with Socal Fire Training and asking if anyone had good experience with them recently.

I found some reviews of Socal Fire Training here but they were back in 2013.

There are a few programs that I'm considering such as UCLA extension and West Coast University, but these don't start until July and more expensive compared to Socal Fire Training.

If anyone took the EMT with Socal Fire Training, can you advise on your experience with them.

Thanks,

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I have never heard of them and been working in socal since I got my EMT. I went to OCEMT in Orange County which was a great school. There's ucla, west coast emt, and a lot of community colleges have there own programs.
Even though I am all for online, to learn the hands on it has to be in person, plus the skills testing portion. Does this school provide that?

OP
OP
S

spring2019

Forum Ride Along
I have never heard of them and been working in socal since I got my EMT. I went to OCEMT in Orange County which was a great school. There's ucla, west coast emt, and a lot of community colleges have there own programs.
Even though I am all for online, to learn the hands on it has to be in person, plus the skills testing portion. Does this school provide that?
Yes, you need to schedule the skill test with them and practice session.