So I just saw this..

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Farooq is a bit of an embarrassment to the profession.

But, he just got his 20 years at FDNY, so good on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: NPO

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I saw it a long time ago. Don't think I finished it.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Ahahaha, yeah that guy's been around a while. Definitely super-over-the-top-cheesy-whacker status, but TBCH this is how I view many people within the NYC-EMS system (awaits slam for remark...).

Made it to 1:30. @StCEMT you got me beat. Maybe we oughta turn it into "who stops at what point in the video" thread:).

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Well I didn't even make it to the first second of the video. So I have all y'all beat.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?

linda simeone

Forum Ride Along
Thoughts??

Hey, I have to say, this is cool. I am not into rap at all, not my favorite music choice, some of it is okay, but I WILL say this: This video exemplifies and pays homage to our profession in today's language. I think he did a great job, shows he is proud of what he does. I do not feel he is in anyway an embarrsment to the stars of life. What we do....EMTS, PARAMEDICS, FIREFIGHTERS, POLICE, SWAT, K9 rescue is all good things to help others.Without anyone in EMS, there would be dead and injured lying everywhere.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Hey, I have to say, this is cool. I am not into rap at all, not my favorite music choice, some of it is okay, but I WILL say this: This video exemplifies and pays homage to our profession in today's language. I think he did a great job, shows he is proud of what he does. I do not feel he is in anyway an embarrsment to the stars of life. What we do....EMTS, PARAMEDICS, FIREFIGHTERS, POLICE, SWAT, K9 rescue is all good things to help others.Without anyone in EMS, there would be dead and injured lying everywhere.
You're allowed your opinion... but that last part is just flat out wrong. And for the record, I absolutely hate that video. It's BS

VentMonkey

Family Guy
ZDoggMD does a way better job. I personally like his video on readmission.

But this, this is just crap.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Is that the KM crew? "FAST, FAST, baby..."?

Do it...