Site needed ASAP! Mizpah Coin

Lady_EMT

Forum Lieutenant
Hello, I'm desperate for some help. I've been a little slow for the past few weeks (lack of sleep due to a new puppy), and have been desperately trying to figure out an anniversary gift. And it finally hit me. Only, I can't find it anywhere. That's where you wonderful, glorious people come in! </brown nosing>

I'm looking for a mizpah coin. Those are the coins with the following prayer inscribed on the back:

“May the Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent one from another”.

They break apart in the middle, and one person keeps one half, the other person, keeps the other half.

I have looked EVERYWHERE online, and can only find the necklace/charm versions, but I want an actual coin, sized like average challenge coins. And a maltese cross on the front. My boyfriend and I are AEMTs/Firefighters, and our two year anniversary is coming up this weekend, so I need it ASAP. I've been thinking of gift ideas for the past few weeks, and this finally popped into my head, and if I can find something online or anywhere, I'm going to have it express shipped so I can get it ASAP.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

crazycajun

Forum Captain
Hello, I'm desperate for some help. I've been a little slow for the past few weeks (lack of sleep due to a new puppy), and have been desperately trying to figure out an anniversary gift. And it finally hit me. Only, I can't find it anywhere. That's where you wonderful, glorious people come in! </brown nosing>

I'm looking for a mizpah coin. Those are the coins with the following prayer inscribed on the back:

“May the Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent one from another”.

They break apart in the middle, and one person keeps one half, the other person, keeps the other half.

I have looked EVERYWHERE online, and can only find the necklace/charm versions, but I want an actual coin, sized like average challenge coins. And a maltese cross on the front. My boyfriend and I are AEMTs/Firefighters, and our two year anniversary is coming up this weekend, so I need it ASAP. I've been thinking of gift ideas for the past few weeks, and this finally popped into my head, and if I can find something online or anywhere, I'm going to have it express shipped so I can get it ASAP.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

Try your local christian book store

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
send a PM to transportjockey he may beable to point you in the correct direction.

Anjel

Forum Angel