Show me your ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucro91

Forum Crew Member
i love the idea of a star of life tatoo and was thinking about getting one with "live life for those who can't" above/under it. its to honor my (marine) brother and my buddies in the services. what do yall think?

This is a great idea!

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
I almost got a "FBGM" tattoo on spring break but luckily the shop decided i was too intoxicated...my friends were all for it :glare:

RichLew

Forum Probie
Come on income tax, it'll be devoted to my new half sleeve or leg piece

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Started the bottom half of my sleeve yesterday. Can't wait to get it filled in! Waiting on a skin colored Ink Armor sleeve for work.

It's a Phoenix and Tiger climbing up my arm, fighting each other while chasing the Dragon Koi that's on my shoulder.

Pretty much decided since this arm is already sleeved that the second arm will be too eventually. I've done a lot of reading about these tattoo covers and there isn't much bad about them to be said from what I've found.

I know there's a risk of infection and that long sleeves aren't allowed in many hospitals but I don't foresee that becoming an issue in EMS anytime soon unless they figure out a way to keep the weather warm all the time..

Kinda tough to see with just the outline. Probably going to take a couple sessions to fully color and shade it.

2eve4eme.jpg

myjenege.jpg

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
When i had my initial outline done on my back it was 8 hours straight of black heavy outline. Spine i thought tickled at the very worst. What actually hurt was the love handles and rib areas.

That's a ton of line work! I agree about the back. Only have my shoulder blade done but it was the least uncomfortable one. The forearm wasn't bad, wrist and elbow sucked though. Not looking forward to that shading.

The most recent stuff was 3 hours and I'm not sure we could've done much more if we wanted to, my arm was pretty swollen. Thinking its because its circumferential and all the way down is why it swelled so fast. Still big today and it falls asleep if I bend my elbow too much for too long but definitely not as bad as yesterday.

chillybreeze

Forum Lieutenant
Started the bottom half of my sleeve yesterday. Can't wait to get it filled in! Waiting on a skin colored Ink Armor sleeve for work.

It's a Phoenix and Tiger climbing up my arm, fighting each other while chasing the Dragon Koi that's on my shoulder.

Pretty much decided since this arm is already sleeved that the second arm will be too eventually. I've done a lot of reading about these tattoo covers and there isn't much bad about them to be said from what I've found.

I know there's a risk of infection and that long sleeves aren't allowed in many hospitals but I don't foresee that becoming an issue in EMS anytime soon unless they figure out a way to keep the weather warm all the time..

Kinda tough to see with just the outline. Probably going to take a couple sessions to fully color and shade it.

2eve4eme.jpg

myjenege.jpg

OMG you have awesome veins!!!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
HAHA Whatever works! I wish all my patients had veins like that!! ^_^

It's a gift and a curse.
They aren't as easy to hit as you think, they're rolly little :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s.

Status
Not open for further replies.