Sexy Ambulance Calendar Sets off Sirens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Sexy Ambulance Calendar Sets off Sirens

These days, the naked calendar has become a fundraising staple on par with the bake sale or the bikini car wash. But a group of ambulance workers in the U.K. made waves when their nude charity calendar was banned from ambulance stations across the region.

Read more!

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Thankfully they don't have nudes of some of the females I've worked with...

rhan101277

Forum Deputy Chief
I wouldn't put it past Hugh Hefner to pick this up. He did the women of walmart. Guess he could do the women of EMS. There are some good looking ones.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Laying naked on the pram of an ambulance... that's smart. It's like begging for germs to invade your genitalia.

mikie

Forum Lurker
I think we should make an official EMTLife calendar featuring our popular posters in risque EMS-wear

Sasha

Forum Chief
I vote Kev for the cover.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Thats it. Kev and I are hot for eachother.... over the computer.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
how is it that i always get dragged into things even when im not around.....

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, your not in a calandar...................... :p

Sometimes a man just gotta do what a man gotta do, besides it looks like it has some great education articles! :p

Plus, we all have seen worse!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Well, your not in a calandar...................... :p

Sometimes a man just gotta do what a man gotta do, besides it looks like it has some great education articles! :p

Plus, we all have seen worse!

Right. Because I know I'm not calendar material. And neither are those women!!

Medic9

Forum Lieutenant
What is the difference between an EMS calendar and those with the Uber-Hot FF's from NYFD??? If the pics are tasteful, the subjects in the photos are consenting adults and those that buy them are of legal age there shouldn't be an issue.

I am with a group that has done pictures that were made into keychains, mugs, mouse pads, etc and all the procedes go to the burn center at Upstate Medical Center in Syracuse NY. Last year we met with the Director and presented them with a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.