Salaries in Arizona

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Anyone know who has the better pay scale for Paramedics in Arizona, RuralMetro or AMR?

Superman0209

Forum Ride Along
AMR has the better starting. $20 an hour for 0 experience. 50cents for every year in cert. We are hiring like mad, the only downside is now that AMR owns Rural/Metro when you interview you don't decide which one you get placed in

OP
OP
Medic2643

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Thank you very much, I've been a medic for almost 18yrs and my wife and I are looking into relocating to AZ, so I'm researching my best options. Does AZ take National Registry? I have my NREMT-Paramedic and also my Massachusetts Paramedic. Do you know anything about the difference between Rural Metro's Paramedic and Fire/Paramedic's is there a pay difference there? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

OP
OP
Medic2643

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Do you currently work in AZ Superman0209 and if so, would you mind telling me where?

OP
OP
Medic2643

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Did you make the move Medic2643?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I did, just before Thanksgiving, Im still looking for a job, got my paperwork for AZ cert done and had to get a refresher out of the way. Do you work in AZ? Im looking for employment right now, any suggestions?