Sac Metro Fire Written Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanweigh

Forum Ride Along
If there is a previous thread that addresses my question, I apologize and may I please have the link.

I was hoping to get advice from anybody who has taken Sac Metro Fire's pre interview written exam - the one covering reading, math, map reading, writing, and "human relations".

Apart from re-attending elementary school, how can I prepare?

Thanks in advance

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
If there is a previous thread that addresses my question, I apologize and may I please have the link.

I was hoping to get advice from anybody who has taken Sac Metro Fire's pre interview written exam - the one covering reading, math, map reading, writing, and "human relations".

Thanks in advance
Maybe elementary school wouldn't be a bad thing, LOL. You might want to try one of the firefighter forums, they are more than likely to have the information you seek. https://forums.firehouse.com/

SacEMTFire

Forum Ride Along

Thanks in advance
Wondering if you can give some insight and study tips to the sac metro fire exam now that you’ve likely taken it. Have my written exam coming up for a fire inspector position. But sounds like it the same general education sort of test - not position related. Thanks!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.