Rescue One Ambulance HIRING!

Rescue One Ambulance

Forum Probie
Los Angeles County Licensed non emergency ambulance company hiring EMTs, new and experienced. Starting pay @ $11/hr.

We're also looking for a night dispatcher pay DOE.

If interested please call 562-355-7837

apply in person 15335 Illinois Ave Paramount, CA 90723

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
What's the owners name?

This sounds like a familiar thread from last year.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Don't believe (though could be wrong) that Rescue 1 is affiliated with Explorer 1 (run by Sultan Mohammed)...I know I've seen them around where I live doing IFTs for a little while now, certainly longer than I've heard of the Explorer 1.....

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Don't believe (though could be wrong) that Rescue 1 is affiliated with Explorer 1 (run by Sultan Mohammed)...I know I've seen them around where I live doing IFTs for a little while now, certainly longer than I've heard of the Explorer 1.....
Your right. Rescue 1 has been around longer.

COmedic17

Forum Asst. Chief
My initial thought was it was sultan. Who later changed his name to sulten. From explorer 1.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
No. Definitely not affiliated with Explorer-1. And yes we're are still around and growing.
Yes growing for now but with the way medicare cracking down, 99.9% of current IFT will be out of business in the next 5 years with no illegal activity on ambulance part.

Also as far as owners names, rescue one ambulance start in 2009 and owner is ANDREW BOULOS

OP
OP
Rescue One Ambulance

Rescue One Ambulance

Forum Probie
Yes growing for now but with the way medicare cracking down, 99.9% of current IFT will be out of business in the next 5 years with no illegal activity on ambulance part.

Also as far as owners names, rescue one ambulance start in 2009 and owner is ANDREW BOULOS

You're 100%correct on the medicare issue but you have to get creative or think outside the box in order to survive.

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
My understanding is that Medicare does random audits. And while a company is going through the auditing process they will not be reimbursed for any claims. Which I hear can shut a legit company down since they can't afford to operate.

OP
OP
Rescue One Ambulance

Rescue One Ambulance

Forum Probie
I had to read this post twice. I still can't believe it was posted.
Whoa. Whoa Whoa....not it that way the most other companies get creative... basically saying finding a new way of revenue besides medicare...c'mon guys..have we not learned our lesson from prior companies???

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
I think somebody should start looking into doing community medicine. I think this is eventually what will happen.