Request for Haiti volunteers

notmeofficer

Forum Crew Member
If anyone would like to contact me about a second deployment to Haiti please do so.

**contact member via PM**

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Why are you starting this topic again? You created the same one Friday or Saturday. Just post on it to bring it to life rather than duplicating yourself.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Why are you starting this topic again? You created the same one Friday or Saturday. Just post on it to bring it to life rather than duplicating yourself.
The other thread took a turn for the worse. He's re-posted at CL request.

medic417

The Truth Provider
The other thread took a turn for the worse. He's re-posted at CL request.

OH sorry. No internet for a day I must have missed the excitement.

Keep up the good work, I hope you find enough help.

OP
OP
N

notmeofficer

Forum Crew Member
Original post removed for reasons as stated

Thank you to those of you that have contacted me. I am getting some more comprehensive information that will address some of your questions and I will continue to make contact with anyone who wants information regarding this potential deployment.

I appreciate the professional conduct and support of emtlife in allowing me to perhaps garner some qualified personnel from this site.To date there are already three qualified candidates who want to go.. that's awesome

If there are any questions please PM me...I do not want to post publicly any longer about my request as I do want the repeat of what occurred by some immature people .. this is only about service and not anything personal about anyone.

thank you

Notme

OP
OP
N

notmeofficer

Forum Crew Member
Because of the logistics and planning involved in this request it will sunset tomorrow.. this is last call...
If you are interested please contact me via PM.. leave me your phone number and I will call you tomorrow. I have returned some calls but never received a call back from several people. I dont have time to chase anyone...sorry

I have already sent email to a preliminary team... I am picking up some more people from my county.. the team should be between 8-12.. thats manageable

we will self fund to Miami.. then be flown in

OP
OP
N

notmeofficer

Forum Crew Member
Team is picked
One last call this morning to "Mark"

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to meeting some very special people

Thanks EMTLIFE

notme

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Shineyside up, notme.

........b)