Relocated prior to taking NREMT

TAllen91

Forum Ride Along
I apologize if I missed a prior post regarding this topic, but I've been unsuccessful in getting a consistent answer.

I completed EMT training w/ an institute in Florida this past Spring and intended on taking the NREMT prior to relocating to the Metro Atlanta area. Unfortunately, shortly after receiving notification that I was approved to schedule my NREMT, I was forced to expedite my move (family emergency) and subsequently never took the exam in Florida.

My question is, can I schedule my NREMT @ a testing site here in Georgia, or will I need to take a trip back to Florida to complete the exam? I'm more than willing to travel back to FL if necessary, I just would like to avoid the 4 hour drive back if at all possible. I'm a LEO as well, but transferring that over was relatively simple because I've actually worked in Law Enforcement in FL (5 years and counting).

Thanks in advance,
T. Chavis #104

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
NREMT is a national test. If you really wanted to you could take it in California...

Just find a local testing site and sign up.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Did you complete the psychomotor portion? If so, you should have an authorization to test and you can take the NREMT cognitive CAT at at any Pearson Vue testing center.