Reciprocity Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

P11643

Forum Ride Along
I am in the process of moving back home to Honolulu from Southern California and I have noticed the paramedic application no longer requires school verification forms, just proof of current nremt. All the other pages I've read seemed a bit out dated. Does anyone know if Hawaii recently changed the application process to make it easier for out of state paramedics to get licensed? Any help/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lazardom129

Forum Ride Along
I am in the process of moving back home to Honolulu from Southern California and I have noticed the paramedic application no longer requires school verification forms, just proof of current nremt. All the other pages I've read seemed a bit out dated. Does anyone know if Hawaii recently changed the application process to make it easier for out of state paramedics to get licensed? Any help/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Currently in Paramedic Class in Pennsylvania, we follow the NREMT curriculum and will have NRP at the end of the class. Approx 1200 hours of schooling. Did you get an answer for this? Strongly considering moving to HI to work Honolulu City/County EMS.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
@Jim37F might be able to provide some insight...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Closed for bumping a 4 year old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.