RE-took the NREMT Paramedic exam today...

jteeters

Forum Crew Member
I took the NREMT Paramedic test initially on May 26. It shut off at 80 questions, and I was completely devastated to find out that I had failed. So, I waited the 15 days (I'm pretty thankful for that 15 day waiting period by the way)...and rescheduled for today at 1045am.

The test shut off at 120 questions, but I felt good about it. I drove the 1 hour home, and by 1430 I had my results. I'm happy to report that I have passed! I'm a Paramedic. I know...pointless post, but wanted to share with you all!

jdesanges20

Forum Ride Along
Hey Buddy , I recently scheduled my exam it's on August 1. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me how it like.

OP
OP
jteeters

jteeters

Forum Crew Member
Hey Buddy , I recently scheduled my exam it's on August 1. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me how it like.

It's tough. I'm not even going to lie to you. Know your cardiology, know your drugs, know your reversal agents.

I found that reading the answers first helped me. Just make sure you read the questions very thoroughly, and look for WHAT they are asking. They might give you 3 sentences of unnecessary information to throw you off. Just pay close attention and you should be fine. Good luck! Keep us posted.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
It's tough. I'm not even going to lie to you. Know your cardiology, know your drugs, know your reversal agents.

... And know your pedi stuff and operations and parkland formula and head bleeds and...

Anything in the paramedic curriculum is fair game and everyone's exam is totally different. If you use a test prep like JB learning you'll be on the right track.