Rant

Achilles

Forum Moron
Alright, I think the thing that pisses me off the most on Facebook is when someone says "like" for respect or prayer or love or Togo to heaven or to heal. If you keep scrolling you don't care. well I must not care because I keep on scrolling! Sometimes people will do a rigged poll where you like for n thing comment for something else or even share. Obvisoly the world is full lazy people and they won't comment nor share, only "like." so this is to all those pages that are useless and don't post anything related to the page .
Alright end of rant!

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Why so serious brah?

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I love the ones that say "like if you _____, comment if you ______." Universally, the likes win. Cause universally, people are lazy.

And those ones about "if you don't share this, you're an evil puppy hater" all really make me want to share them.

OP
OP
Achilles

Achilles

Forum Moron
I meant to put this in the 100% directionless thread, not start a new thread :(

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Those "pass-ons"...I always run them Snops or Annenberg then punch holes in 'em.

I hate the whole Facebook "friends" deal. Somone sick and slick did that.

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Just delete your profile. A friend of mine did and he says that things are much less stressful now. I'm this close *hold fingers 1 mm apart* to ditching mine. I can't see anything good coming from it, or anything bad coming from deleting it either.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Facebook wins. It's here to stay. I have accepted it, it is some sort of part of my life, and I manage it as such.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Facebook has been more instrumental in advancing my business, helping me recruit, and staying in the know more so than any other website I partake in (Linked In, business specific sites, etc)

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Facebook has been more instrumental in advancing my business, helping me recruit, and staying in the know more so than any other website I partake in (Linked In, business specific sites, etc)

Now there's a side you don't always hear.

Despite popular belief social networking can be very useful... You choose who and what has access to your page, if you don't like something delete it.