Quick question regarding question format...

EcstaticEMT

Forum Ride Along
With scenario-based questions, if vitals are given in the question do we assume that the primary assessment has already been done (and all associated interventions are thereby accounted for)?

Some answer choices assume this, and then try to trick you (ex: if it asks what to do next, there's things such as administer oxygen, or obtain a SAMPLE history, or a rapid head-to-toe, etc.)

EDIT: For clarification, I am referring to the NREMT-B

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
There are no tricks, it's just an assessment of your knowledge.

If you haven't used a test prep service yet, you should start. JB learning is one of the better test prep services.

OP
OP
E

EcstaticEMT

Forum Ride Along
There are no tricks, it's just an assessment of your knowledge.

If you haven't used a test prep service yet, you should start. JB learning is one of the better test prep services.

Yup, currently using Navigate TestPrep (for the computer not as an app, but I think the questions are the same anyway.) However, the question I am referring to comes from the instructor's testbank (also made by JBLearning) to accompany the Orange Book. I am gauging my content knowledge and application to see what areas I am weak in before I start drilling using Navigate (so as not to waste questions.)