Questions about drug tests at CARE Ambulance (Orange, CA)

slawmunny123

Forum Probie
This is regarding to CARE ambulance Orange county. Anyone know anything about the drug screening ? is it pee or blood or hair? Also is it at the physical wilikinson clinic?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.

wtferick

Forum Captain
Do you know if its at the place you get your TB and Titers shot or do you get drug tested at the Physical: Wilkinson Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center where they have you do the back/lift test?
It won't be at Wilkinsons.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
OP, if you're wanting into EMS, don't do drugs. Not even weed.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
OP, if you're wanting into EMS, don't do drugs. Not even weed.
I second this. You seem awfully worried about the drug test, it you took something and aren't going to pass then bow out and come back later when you are clean. EMS is stressful enough without having to worry about getting caught with drugs in your system.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Well it's more of a federal rule regarding pot. Since they collect federal money and do business with federal agencies, they have to follow federal drug rules.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Well it's more of a federal rule regarding pot. Since they collect federal money and do business with federal agencies, they have to follow federal drug rules.
Even though this was in response to a spammer post, I'm leaving it here because this is good info.