Questions about clicking on page number

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Seemed like it would be a good idea to have a catch-all thread for any questions about the new site. I've got one to start:

When accessing the site via mobile (not using tapatalk), is there a setting to make a thread load to the most recent unread post. For example, if I click on the directionless' last page button from the sub forum, can it load to the first unread post, or do you have to scroll down the whole page?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
As mentioned in the other thread....
...With any new upgrade there’s bound to be bugs and things that need to be tweaked. We ask you for your patience as we work on these. If you come across any problems or have questions please post them in the Suggestions, Feedback & Forum Questions section. This will allow us to keep track of them. Thanks!...

So you're in the right place! But to make it easier to track suggestions and questions, each one should have it's own thread.

Seemed like it would be a good idea to have a catch-all thread for any questions about the new site. I've got one to start:

When accessing the site via mobile (not using tapatalk), is there a setting to make a thread load to the most recent unread post. For example, if I click on the directionless' last page button from the sub forum, can it load to the first unread post, or do you have to scroll down the whole page?

If I click on a thread it takes me to the first unread post, no matter what page it's on.

If I click on the page number, it will take me to the top of that page, as I'm telling the forum that I want to visit the page, not the most recent unread post.

Last edited:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
As mentioned in the other thread....

So you're in the right place! But to make it easier to track suggestions and questions, each one should have it's own thread.

If I click on a thread it takes me to the first unread post, no matter what page it's on.

If I click on the page number, it will take me to the top of that page, as I'm telling the forum that I want to visit the page, not the most recent unread post.

This is the same for me as well.