Pro Care conviction Los Angeles

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Someone needs to figure out who looker is and report him.... That's a full time job, worth more than being his fraud monkey for 72 hours a week.

OP
OP
gonefishing

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Someone needs to figure out who looker is and report him.... That's a full time job, worth more than being his fraud monkey for 72 hours a week.
Well a simple IP address look up would point you to his general location all you would have to do is look for an ambulance company on the map. But any way,

I wonder who is next???? ive been anticipating alot of these companys getting whats due.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
He should be up soon.. He seems a little concerned... And given the fact that he tried to justify fraud on a public EMS forum I'd say he has cause to be concerned.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Even though I don't work or live anywhere near LACo, its nice to see that they're coming down on all the fraudulent companies out there.

looker

Forum Asst. Chief

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
How do we know that looker is a he and not a she. Looker could be a woman.
Looker could be Caitlyn Jenner for all I care. Why should anyone care?

I can't tell if you are trying an attempt at sarcasm or not. I'm not going to type he/she in every comment if I do not know the gender of the person I am typing to. I will go with the default masculine identifier "he" that is traditional in the English language when addressing people in masse unless I am specifically addressing a female. I don't care much for the sweeping gender political correctness. Anyone offended by being identified as a he or a she really only has imaginary first world problems, anyway. They should focus more on real world issues rather than that non-sense.

Last edited: