Prayers for our brothers and sisters in GA

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Georgia has been hit with 100 year rains in the past couple days, with more predicted. Some communities have had over 20 inches of rain since Friday. At least 6 confirmed dead so far, including a 2 year old who was swept from his father's arms when their mobile home was swept from it's foundation by floodwaters. I'd like to just offer up a little prayer to all those affected, especially the emergency services who are so very busy right now. God Bless Y'all...

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
Georgia has been hit with 100 year rains in the past couple days, with more predicted. Some communities have had over 20 inches of rain since Friday. At least 6 confirmed dead so far, including a 2 year old who was swept from his father's arms when their mobile home was swept from it's foundation by floodwaters. I'd like to just offer up a little prayer to all those affected, especially the emergency services who are so very busy right now. God Bless Y'all...

They're in my thoughts.

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
I will keep them all in my prayers.

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
Georgia, thats the around area of my home turf. I hate to see my beautiful south hit with bad weather and the wonderful people there suffering. You are in my thoughts Georgia.