Posting

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
I use my iPad most the time when I am on this website. I was woundering how do you copy a website & put it on your post? Also how do you copy a certain portion of someone's comment when you post instead of everything they wrote? Thanks.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
For a URL: type [ URL= *enter URL here*]

If you want to link the URL to a word or phrase, simply place the word or phrase after the closing bracket, then close the URL with [/url]

Also how do you copy a certain portion of someone's comment when you post instead of everything they wrote? Thanks.

Not possible. If you quote somebody, it has to be the entire post.

Sort of.... I will typically just quote the whole thing, then delete everything I don't want :p

planetmike

Forum Lieutenant
Not possible. If you quote somebody, it has to be the entire post.

No, you can quote only part of the post. Just delete the parts inside the quote tags that you want to quote.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
No, you can quote only part of the post. Just delete the parts inside the quote tags that you want to quote.

I will typically just quote the whole thing, then delete everything I don't want :p

You mean exactly what I stated? (If you didn't catch it, I actually did that in my first post...)

Last edited by a moderator:

planetmike

Forum Lieutenant
The "Not possible. If you quote somebody, it has to be the entire post." sentence threw me. Sorry for the confusion.